Posted by D.H. on August 08, 2005 at 09:36:31:
In Reply to: ultrasonic humidifier posted by OzChrisR on July 23, 2005 at 03:30:42:
This is not a workable idea, for the following reasons:
1. You would need to always use distilled water. You just could never make an exception if you run out or are away from home, etc.
2. You would not be able to control the rainout from such a system.
3. Even if you used distilled water, any impurity that accidentally got into the water (from an accidental spill or from cleaning for instance) would get into your lungs.
4. Heated humidification cancels out the chilling effect of the air blowing into your nostrils. Ultra-sonic humidification would amplify this effect, rather than ameliorate it.
- Re: ultrasonic humidifier rocket moose 10:05 8/12/05 (1)
- Re: ultrasonic humidifier D.H. 19:29 8/16/05 (0)
Post a Followup