Posted by johnnewmexico on January 29, 2003 at 12:12:04:
Here is my list:
1. The noise is too much. There has got to be a way to reduce the noise without imparing function.
2. The size should be able to be reduced even with a integrated humidifier.
3. The unit should be able to be powered by 4 D cell batteries for 1 night.
4. Better user interfaces. The mask I first got was pure torture and while I love my Nasalaire, even it could be improved upon.
5. Integrated humidifiers. Everyone sings the praises the heated humidifier but most of these units are "add ons" and are therefore bulky. Why not assume everyone needs a heated humidifier from the beginning and issue units with a built in integrated humidifier?
- Re: Noise, size, battery power, interfa Kittykjb 18:34 1/31/03 (2)
- Re: Noise, size, battery power, interfa D. H. 19:57 1/29/03 (1)
- Re: Noise, size, battery power, interfa GoodSleeper 13:13 3/23/04 (0)
Post a Followup